3) I maintain that the construction of Jesus by mainstream Orthodox Jews is CULTURAL - not historically accurate.
4) The problem is that they refused to accept Jesus’ teachings in his lifetime - none of which broke Torah, none of which were false prophecy or idolatry -
5) Understood properly, meaning as the statements of a Kabbalah-aware and highly educated, good, master of Jewish knowledge, they do make sense.
6) This mistake by the rabbis resulted in a rebound
7) Christianity was founded AFTER the death of Jesus, based ON the life and sayings of Jesus, ABSENT kabbalistic knowledge, based on the SURFACE meaning, which is heretical to the Jewish faith (eg literally needing to go through Jesus to get to God.)
8) This does NOT invalidate Christianity but rather speaks to a larger plan by God. Through Jesus, masses and masses of the world were and are ultimately brought to MONOTHEISM.
9) Through Islam the same occurs.
10) Hinduism - Brahman - universal soul or God - takes on many forms, but ONE GOD
Buddhism - belief in truth/enlightenment - does not argue for or against God. Compatible with any other faith.
11) Rabbi Shmuley is extremely well known but his book was controversial. Let’s read a bit
12) “Kosher Jesus is a project of more than six years research and writing.”
35) “In the book, Boteach draws on past work by Hyam Maccoby, a British Jewish scholar who wrote on the topic of Judaism and Christianity, and espoused the view that Paul the Apostle was the true founder of Christianity,”
36) “while Jesus was a mainstream Jewish teacher of the first century whose teachings were later distorted to form the basis of a mythic tradition.”
37) Source: Rosen, Jeremy (December 22, 2011). "Book Review: Kosher Jesus". The Algemeiner.
38) “In the intro. to Kosher Jesus, Boteach sets forth his argument, that Jesus was, ‘a wise and learned rabbi who despised the Romans for their cruelty, ...
“who fought the Romans courageously and was ultimately murdered for trying to throw off the Roman yoke of oppression’”
39) “who worked to rekindle Jewish ritual observance of every aspect of the Torah
“to counter the brutal Roman occupation of his people's land."
40) (Why didn’t the rabbis support him? I would like to see some scholarly answers on this.)
41) “Following its release, Kosher Jesus received mixed reactions from rabbis and other leaders in the Jewish community, as well as from Christian and secular reviewers.”
42) “A review in Publishers Weekly described the book as an ‘informed and cogent primer on Jesus of Nazareth’ that ‘will certainly reopen intrafaith and interfaith dialogue.’”
43) “Jacob Immanuel Schochet, a prominent rabbi of the Orthodox Chabad-Lubavitch movement, was fiercely critical, deeming the book to be heretical and stating that it ‘poses a tremendous risk to the Jewish community,’”
44) “and that it ‘does more to enhance the evangelical missionary message’ than any other book.” —> FEAR NOT LOGIC
45) (note that many consider Chabad to be a messianic cult itself, so this is ironic.)
46) Source: Boswell, Randy (January 30, 2012). "'Kosher Jesus' book ignites skirmish between Jewish scholars". Posted to
7) We're looking at the question of how the occult side of the Deep State has evolved.
We are not assuming that there is only one cult at all.
Rather, we take it for granted that there are many interrelated occult "splinters" that fuse to form a sick, evil, spiritual underbelly
8) This thread takes a special interest in the cult known as the Frankists (you can go back in the series to learn more about them)
We have spent many, many threads exhaustively digging into the origin and supposed demise of this group.
9) We need to create a hard break at some point and only examine the Jesuit side of this equation - and we will.
10) But first, in this intermediate stage, we are going to do some bridging (a word that has special meaning to Q followers) but here in the most basic sense.
How do we get from the Frankists to the Jesuits and all that came after?
11) Please note the difference here between forced false conspiracy theories and a historical review that focuses on a specific group.
Meaning, we are not saying that "all Jesuits are responsible for everything bad"
We are not hating on them, or anyone...
12) ...nor are we saying that "this theory, and only this theory explains everything."
13) Rather, we are:
-- looking at ONE concept (the misuse of Jewish mysticism for occult purposes)
by tracing its use
--from Point A (a group of excommunicated Jews of the 18th century)
--to Point B (the Jesuits, or perhaps a subgroup of them).
14) Let's go back again and refine the working hypothesis again before continuing.
15) What is still true?
YES --> We are dealing with a bad group (groups) of people who have survived for centuries by hiding in mainline religion.
YES -- They are committed to badness as a means of salvation. They do not reject God, but they do understand Him in a sick way.
16) What is still true? (continued)
YES --> There is a connection between the Frankists (excommunicated Jews) and the Jesuits -- the latter converted them (more on this today)
YES --> Occultists hiding in religion are accurately called the Synagogue of Satan (not antisemitic)
17) What is still true? (continued)
YES --> to amplify the theory, criminals hide in philanthropy. This isn't just a tax shelter, or a reputational shelter, but a fundamental expression of their "morals" - "I do what I believe is right + what is right is what's good for me"
18) What is still true? (continued)
YES --> The cult of philanthropy is dualistic in nature, i.e. there is a realm where they do bad things and a realm where they do good things, and those are two separate realities and two separate moral struggles to deal with.
19) What is still true? (continued)
YES --> The cult of philanthropy is Luciferian in nature, in the sense that they believe in knowledge (science and technology) above all; put personal "enlightenment" above or in opposition to God; and they seek to eliminate God believers.
20) NO --> There is not a single hidden motive (e.g. everyone is a member of a cult) that drives the behavior of the Deep State. Rather we can boil it down to three interrelated motives.
* Simple badness
21) Let's look again at the wording of the original hypothesis so that we keep everything linear.
22) Going to write this out in terms of yes/no
-- a group of excommunicated Jews became a group of fake Christians (YES) --who in turn represented themselves as fake Jews (NO) --as part of a Luciferian scheme to fully rebel against God from within organized religion (YES + more)
23) Most of what we're doing is focusing on the "Luciferian" aspect.
Remember, we're using the term in its broadest sense: rebellion against God.
24) That is the end of the first part of this thread - it's a preface.
25) I stopped for a minute to watch "Just a Young Gun" posted by @Cordicon, one of our top warriors in the fight to save America and the world.
26) I am sending the strongest prayers possible to God for @Cordicon's recovery. I know that they went after him, and that they didn't necessarily have to mess with his car to do it. There are an array of dark psychic tools out there, and we together will fight them to the end.
27) If you want to know more about what the "dark psychic tools" are, Henry Makow wrote a blog about it. The term is "egregore," and another way of thinking of it is "collective projection" - to pool and focus on a goal as though God were making it happen.
30) There is no doubt in my mind, I am 100% sure, that @POTUS is indeed anointed as Mashiach Ben Yosef, which means that he is of Jewish lineage and destined to bring world peace.
31) We are engaging in the process of studying, and re-studying, and re-understanding, all that came before, not just because it is interesting, but because it is part of the future state of affairs that we properly understand the past.
32) I remember when I asked the rabbi at a certain Chabad synagogue we sometimes attend whether @POTUScould be the Messiah and he looked surprised for a moment and then said, "If he brings world peace."
33) Part of world peace is also prosperity, the end of illness, and so on. This is why we should not run from advances in science and technology, but rather understand them as redemptive and implement strict ethical and accountability controls against corrupt actors.
34) Let's segue to the next part
35) "Idol worship versus Zoharitic cults and the development of occult religion."
What does this mean?
I felt it needed to be explored after the comment someone made (which I cannot find now) asking for more discussion of the occult...specifics elude me...
36) But we need to distinguish between several time periods in history.
40) "According to traditional Jewish belief, the Zohar was revealed by God to Moses at Sinai, and passed down orally until it was written down in the second century by Rabbi Shimon bar Yohai (...the “Rashbi,” also...Simeon ben Yohai)."
43) The point is is that before the Zohar was written down by Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, it was orally transmitted from Jewish rabbi to Jewish rabbi. There would not have been a way for ignorant people to take it and popularize it.
He died in 160 AD.
44) We can infer that "idol worship" (meaning occult practices) developed INDEPENDENTLY before that time.
We can assume that the rabbis knew about these practices and that there was some cultural back and forth.
45) A good example is the Magen David. King Solomon (holy, built the Temple) had a thousand wives/concubines, including from Egypt, and he used the symbol for magical purposes as needed, and this was sanctioned.
46) But by and large, we do not have the USE of the Zohar for occult purposes until the false messiah Sabbatai Zevi shows up in the 1600s.
47) We should add - the the rabbis note that the first Holy Temple was destroyed partly due to idolatry (copying heathen practices); that such practices occurred during the second Holy Temple era; and that the Bible repeatedly, including in this week's portion, warns of idolatry.
49) Before the Zohar was written and then popularized by a false messiah, Jews were aware of, evading, or copying the occult practices of OTHER nations, not vice versa.
We know that these practices WORKED. That was part of the temptation.
50) So for example when Rebecca leaves the house of her father Laban, she knows he is going to use his divining rod to find her and Jacob, and she steals his divining rod, and when he does show up anyway, she sits on it saying she has her period.
51) That way he couldn't search underneath her.
52) And how did occultism get started? Basically that people started to worship the sun/moon/stars as a way of giving honor to God - and then they took the intermediaries as the objects - and they were able to focus and raise demonic energy through child sacrifice -
53) - which meant that they constantly needed babies to sacrifice, because there was constant threat from outside (e.g. weather/invasion)
54) - and the way they "warmed up" for the sacrifice was to have sexual orgies.
55) We won't do it justice, but let's just talk briefly about how this week's Bible portion warns again about idolatry and its evils.
57) "Moses instructs the people of Israel to appoint judges and law enforcement officers in every city. “Justice, justice shall you pursue,” he commands them, and you must administer it without corruption or favoritism."
58) "In every generation, says Moses, there will be those entrusted with the task of interpreting and applying the laws of the Torah.”
59) Moses says: "According to the law that they will teach you, and the judgment they will instruct you, you shall do; you shall not turn away from the thing that they say to you, to the right nor to the left."
60) "Shoftim also includes the prohibitions against idolatry and sorcery"
61) Let's quote a bit from this essay about the portion.
"An Aesthetic Experience vs. Idolatry" Prof. Dov Schwarz Department of Philosophy Bar-Ilan University
62) "Parashat Shoftim deals at length with the prohibition of idolatry as well as prohibiting various types of witchcraft which were related to pagan worship."
63) "In the ancient world cultic rites were used for magical-utilitarian purposes (such as foretelling the future), and conversely, magic served in cultic ritual (such as appeasing the gods through magic)."
64) "Rashi's interpretation of the words, "You shall not erect a mazeva, which the Lord your G-d detests" (Deut. 16:21-22), follows Sifre:"
65) "An altar of stones and an altar of earth He commanded you to make; this, however, [the mazeva] He hates, because it was a religious ordinance amongst the Canaanites."
66) "And although it was pleasing to Him in the days of our ancestors, now He hates it because they [the Canaanites] made it an ordinance of idolatrous character."
67) "Many commentators and thinkers have viewed stone pillars as exemplifying an aspect of idolatry: they represent nothing wrong in and of themselves, but since ancient peoples adopted them into their pagan worship, they became forbidden."
68) "When the Torah was given, all acts of idolatry were prohibited, such as erecting pillars and sacrificing on high places. Henceforth only a well-known and acclaimed prophet could perform such acts as an emergency injunction, the way Elijah did on Mount Carmel."
69) Prof. brings another example: "Those nations that you are about to dispossess do indeed resort to soothsayers and augurs; to you, however, the Lord your G-d has not assigned the like."
70) "The Lord your G-d will raise up for you a prophet from among your own people, like myself; him you shall heed" (Deut. 18:14-15)."
71) But let's stop right there for a second.
72) Look at the words "like myself" (Deut. 18:15)
73) I believe that a fundamental historical error occurred within the Jewish people (meaning in the Jewish tradition) .
74) If you look at the text it clearly says (Deut. 18:15)
"נָבִיא מִקִּרְבְּךָ מֵאַחֶיךָ כָּמֹנִי"
"A prophet from among you, from your brothers, LIKE ME, the Lord, your God will set up for you; you shall hearken to him."
75) After hearing God give the Torah (hearing God's "voice" modulated in such a way that people could perceive it) the Jews begged Him not to do that again - too scary.
76) Deut. 18:16 "Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not."
77) Therefore God had mercy on the people. Moses relates (verse 17)
"And the LORD said unto me: 'They have well said that which they have spoken.'"
78) Verse 18: "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
79) Verse 19: "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will exact it of him."
(meaning that the person will be punished - DB)
80) Verse 20: "But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die."
81) Verse 21 "And if thou say in thy heart: 'How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?'"
82) Verse 22 "When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken; the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously, thou shalt not be afraid of him."
83) Now, Jews have never said that Islam is idolatry.
But it is universal for Jews (religious Jews) to say that Christianity absolutely is.
Why do they say that?
84) Jesus never uttered a false prophecy.
But he did say, quote, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
I think Jews have misunderstood this statement.
85) The focus of the Torah is not on stopping Jesus.
The focus of the Torah is on stopping people who serve OTHER GODS besides the ONE AND ONLY.
86) So what did Jesus mean when he said those words?
87) Read the essay "Rabbi Shimon and Jesus."
It shows that Jesus was speaking in Kabbalistic terms...because Jesus was deeply knowledgeable of the Zohar.
89) "This is obvious from the unprecedented wisdom he displayed during his time. He was the first to openly and publicly speak of the ‘Kingdom of God’ – the 99% of reality – to the poor, the women, the diseased and to non-Jews."
90) "His message, the most important thing he left behind, is that of love and the elimination of the ego, which are also key concepts in Kabbalah."
91) "Perhaps it is only the effect of time, and some misinterpretations along the way, that have distanced the public perception of Yeshua from Kabbalah."
92) Jesus never said "I'm starting a new religion, give me money."
He did say that the way to apprehend God was through him.
But what did he mean by this statement?
Was his character consonant with puffing himself up artificially to be on the level of God?
Of course not.
93) Now let's go back to this essay, and quote from there.
"RABBI SHIMON AND JESUS BY BILLY PHILLIPS · PUBLISHED APRIL 27, 2013 · UPDATED MAY 5, 2014"
94) "Today’s portion of Emor, according to the writings of Kabbalist Rav Isaac Luria and the Zohar, reveal the secrets of Golgotha and the resurrection of the dead."
95) "Golgotha is the place where Jesus was said to be crucified."
96) "Except Christian scholars and all the early founders of Christianity admit that the word is an Aramaic word and that they have no idea where Golgotha is or why this word is used for the whole idea of Jesus’s death and resurrection."
97) "The answer can be found in Kabbalah."
98) "Commenting upon this week’s Torah portion, Rav Isaac Luria explains how the spiritual dimension called Atika Kadisha is the source of the “dew” that brings about resurrection of the dead."
99) "He further explains that the dew is really the three letters in the Tetragrammaton, Yod, Hei and Vav."
101) "According to Kabbalistic numerology, the word “dew” and the three letters of God’s Name both share the same numerical value. So “dew” is really a code for these three letters of God’s Name, which really refer to the realm that we call the 99% reality."
102) "The final letter in God’s Name (Hei) refers to our world. This one letter is disconnected from the first three letters. Therefore, God’s Name is not complete. God’s Name is not unified."
103) "In simple terms, it means our 1% reality is disconnected from the 99% reality, the source of all Light."
104) "The early Christian fathers and original Doctors of the Church all admitted that they could not find the word Golgotha anywhere in ancient Hebrew writings. They admitted they did not know why this word was used. To this day Golgotha remains a mystery."
105) "That’s because the early Christian fathers and founders were not permitted to look into the Zohar.
These are the mysteries Jesus taught ONLY to his closest disciples. These are the mysteries that only Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, Rabbi Akiva and their inner circle understood."
106) "You see, the Zohar explains how Golgotha is the spiritual realm in the Ten Sephirot (Tree of Life) that encompasses Akita Kadisha, the place where the dew comes from to resurrect the dead."
107) "In simple terms, Golgotha refers to the 99% reality. It was never about a physical location. It’s a spiritual dimension."
108) "Rav Isaac Luria teaches only through repentance (inner change) can we reconnect to resurrect our happiness and resurrect what ever has died in our life."
109) "When enough individual people reconnect, then the gates of the 99% will open wide enough so that even the dead will resurrect and immortal existence (Messiah) will arrive."
110) This is the long-held Kabbalistic secret of the teachings that have surrounded Jesus for 2000 years concerning Golgotha, Resurrection and Jesus’ teachings about repentance.
Repentance really means in Hebrew, to return.
You might ask, Return to where?"
111)" We are returning ourselves and this world to the 99%. We are returning the final letter Hei, in God’s Name, back to the first three letters to unify God’s Name and thus, unify our world with the 99% reality."
112) "THE SON
The letter that the Hei reconnects to is the letter Vav. The Vav is called “The Son” in the Zohar . The first letter of God’s Name (Yod) is called “The Father” (Abba)."
113) "This further explains Jesus’ teachings that says one must connect to the Son in order to connect to the Father. It’s all about unifying God’s Name, unifying our world with the spiritual realm of the 99%."
114) "Now follow this: Next week’s Torah portion is Behar. This specific portion explains the secret of the phrase “Son of God” or “Son of the Holy One”."
115) "As we just learned, The Son refers to both the letter Vav. But in Behar, we ALSO learn that the phrase the Son of the Holy One refers to the man who masters the Holy Wisdom of Kabbalah to transform his nature and achieve oneness with God."
116) In other words - bottom line.
117) Jesus was not a prophet. He was a teacher who had mastered the Holy Wisdom of the Kabbalah. And he was trying to tell people what he knew.
For what he knew, and the fact that he opposed the corrupt rabbis of the time, and posed a threat to the Romans -
He was crucified.
118) The crucifixion of our Jewish teacher Jesus should be considered a tragedy.
He never advocated that we dispense with the Torah at all, nor prophesied falsely.